If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at
Disclaimer for Arbour
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Arbour does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad'.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their "Terms of Service" before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1. Identity and Contact Details of the Controller
Arbour Partners LLP
Brigham House, High Street,
Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, England, SG18 0LD
2. The Data That We Are Collecting
2.1 Data Collected Through the ‘Career’ Page:
We ask the personal data in the following through the ‘Career’ page:
· Your full name
· Your e-mail address
· Your phone number
· Your CV (including the personal data you have included in it)
· Your social media profile (LinkedIn, Xing etc.)
for the purposes of evaluating the candidate for a potential recruitment. The personal data that you have provided for will be directed to our e-mail address.
2.2 Data Collected Through the Third Party:
3. How Do We Collect Such Information?
The personal data that we collect for the recruitment, we get it from you. You are responsible for the accuracy and the integrity of the personal data that you provide to us.
4. Why Do We Collect Such Data?
We ask your personal data for the hiring purposes. We evaluate the submitted CVs according to the needs of Arbour. We also collect your personal data in order to contact you once we have decided that you might be a good fit for our team and to have a coffee with you to get to know each other.
5. How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We keep your personal data regarding our recruitment process only for 3 months. If you would like to delete your personal data before 3 months, drop us an email (email@example.com) and ask for deletion of your data.
6. Your Rights Regarding Data Protection
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
· The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
· The right of rectification.
· The right to object.
· The right of restriction.
· The right to data portability
· The right to withdraw consent
7. Cookies and Web Beacons and Third Part Privacy Policies
· svSession (permanent): Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site
· hs (session): Used for security purpose
· XSRF-TOKEN (session): Used for security purpose
· smSession (permanent for two weeks):Identifies logged in site members
· TSxxxxxxxx (session):Used for security purpose
· TSxxxxxx_d (session): Used for security purpose
· RequestID (session): Track visitor behavior and measure site performance
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
9. Withdrawal of the Consent
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at